Security Tactics – The Experts at Locating Hidden Surveillance Devices
GENERAL QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
What does it cost to have my home or office swept for hidden surveillance devices?
- Our pricing is competitive and is in line with the reliable and technically competent work we undertake. Be wary of private investigators offering cheap rates but arrive with only a hand held bug detector. We have the capability to detect and remove ANY device of any level or complexity. Please expect a sweep to take anything from 2 hours for a small home or office, 4 hours plus for a medium office or larger home, and up to 8 to 12 hours for large office areas consisting of multiple floors. Please call 1300 or email us anytime 24/7 – for free advice and pricing.
Are your services discreet and confidential?
- Our services are always carried out with complete confidentiality. Due to the sensitive nature of electronic surveillance and eavesdropping issues, we are committed to ensuring that your information remains as such. Our technicians will work with you so as not to draw any attention to our attendance and the work we carry out. We have a number of cover stories we can draw upon to conceal the actual reason for being at your home or office. We will arrive on location in an unmarked vehicle, in unmarked clothes at any time of the day or night. We generally recommend arriving at office or work locations when the building is unoccupied, and at homes during the most convenient time 24 hours/day.
- Our invoicing can also be discreet.
Can you carry out a sweep any time?
- We work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can arrive at your home or office at anytime day or night. There is no difference in cost for an ‘out of hours’ sweep.
Do you cover all parts of Australia?
- Although our main offices are based in Brisbane, this is just our administrative location. We can attend all capital cities in Australia within 24 hours and regional centres within 48 hours.We also travel at regular intervals to all capital cities and can schedule our services to coincide with these visits.
Do you provide a report?
- Upon request we will provide a full detailed report of all work undertaken and details of any devices found. Some devices can be traced back to the person or company who may have fitted them or used them.